SCSTC Bus Tag Safety Program
The SCSTC is launching a new Bus Tag safety program for September 2014. The Bus Tag program supports safety for Junior Kindergarten, Senior Kindergarten and other school identified students by:
- providing a process to match students to their assigned afternoon school bus; and
- to identify they must be met by a parent or guardian at their afternoon bus stop.
The Bus Tag program provides:
- a colour coded Bus Tag with the assigned P.M. route number to be attached to the student's backpack;
- a colour coded route card with route number in the windows of the school bus that the Bus Tag is matched to.
The Bus Tag program has been established to assist both the schools and school bus drivers to load these students on the correct afternoon bus and identify they are to be met at their bus stop by a parent or guardian.
Please visit the SCSTC 'Safety' tab for more information.
*New* Subscribe to Receive Service Delay Notifications for Your Bus
- To subscribe to receive email notifications for service delays of 15 minutes or greater for your bus route - Click Here
What additional information can be found on this SCSTC website?